Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: New Demo Recordings for Deadbeat Sinatra

  1. #11
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen them live, but as Dear Lover, their Social D tribute band. They totally rocked.


    I really like your songs, guys. You can totally hear the Social D influence in them. Oh, and I LOVE the pinup girl on your website.

    I've never met Adrian, but you are right Sickgirl, he is a cutie. But totally spoken for. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the compliments. Looks like our next Dear Lover gig is November 13. We need to get through the next 3 Deadbeat Sinatra gigs coming up first, then we go into the studio to record, then we start rehearsing the Social D stuff.. This Friday night we play with The Coffin Draggers and at the end of the month we play at the Sunset Junction street fair with dozens of other bands including the New York Dolls and the Weirdos. You want some good rock and roll, dont miss it.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way, I take that back about Adrian. I'm sorry brother. You finally found a good kitten to be by your side. That's the stuff you write songs about.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 10, 2005 04:04 AM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm diggin' the D.B.S. Nice work fellas.
    Keep up the good work !

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much Johnny. I hope someday Deadbeat Sinatra and Reno Divorce can play a show together. I really dig your sounds also.

    steve

  6. #16
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HA!! That is a smokin pic of Adrian in the kitchen!

    I wont be makin it out to the Anarchy tonight, but have a blast!! I plan to go to the Sunset Junction Street Fair. What time are you guys going on?? I would love to see you play.
    BTW, dixOr I dont know if you live locally, but the Stitches are playing with the Johns, and ADHD next Friday at the Anahiem HOB.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, and Steve, I like the hair!
    LAYRITE rocks your world, ehe? I hope to see ya in a couple weeks!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Erica, for the Sunset Junction Street Fair, go to our website's shows page and click on the hyperlink to the Kiss or Kill side stage. We are playing earlier in the day at about 1:30 or so and it will be indoors at the El Cid which is right smack in the middle of the fair. Later that day, about 4 or so the Weirdos play and later that night, the New york dolls play on one of the main stages. Hope to see ya there. too bad you cant make it tonight at the Anarchy library. Its gonna be one hell of a scene.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! The El Cid looks like a neat place from the picture. You guys need to get some OC shows booked, I dont go to LA that often. I saw the New York Dolls play last year. I was very impressed, their a hoot!!

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erica,

    Considering I am the only guy in the band from OC, Im kinda like the bitch. Im new to this promoting the band thing and I just dont have many contacts yet. Im working on getting us into the Brigg and Fitzgeralds. Ive contacted a few local promotors who book for Chain Reaction, The Galaxy, and the Showcase, but they are all "pay to play" and we just dont have the fanbase yet to be able to sell a grip of tickets on our own down here in OC. We kinda think that If the right person sees us on the right night, and he likes us, that maybe we will catch a break somewhere. the Kiss or Kill club is a big deal. Deadbeat Sinatra was one of the original bands for Kiss or Kill and it has really grown the last few years. either way, im working on getting us some OC gigs.

    --steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •